Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

Yes, I know this blog is about Dad's heart transplant journey. However, just for today, this is about her. The world should know what a wonderful woman Kelly and I have as a mother and what a beautiful and loving wife my dad has by his side. For our entire lives she has supported us and taken care of us. She has shown my family how to love and to live with all of your heart. She has been there for Dad through his wild adventures and through his illness. Without her, we would all be lost. She has been a rock these last few months. Most days I am in awe of how she puts everything she has into the day and then gets up and does it all over again. She is a magnificent.

Mom, Happy Mother's Day from your family. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment