Monday, February 22, 2010

Not as Bad as it Sounds

I know many of you have not had a chance to see Mike at the hospital. This post is to show you that although the situation is not ideal and Dad is on "life support" for his heart, he is still doing well. He is in remarkably good spirits and if he covers up all of the wires and machines, you probably wouldn't know that anything was different. That is always how Dad has been. Even at his worst, he keeps a smile on his face and he never lets it show that he is sick. However, if you ask Abby she will tell you, "Papa is not sick sick. He just needs a new heart!"

1 comment:

  1. Michael,
    I found your blog a few weeks ago,and have been trying to keep track of your progress.Lindsey is doing a great job with the blog.Sorry to hear about your problems,but if anyone can overcome this,it is you.I seem to remember your positive attitude years ago(that always helps)and the love and support that was always present in your family,can make a big difference....I find it hard to grasp the fact that Kelly & Lindsey are not those cute little girls anymore.(I feel so old)Anyhow you hang in there buddy and fight this thing the best way you can,,with God,a wonderful family and some of the best doctors around.Hug Michele and the girls for me and I will keep all of you in my prayers......may God be with you all..Eddie Peden

    ReplyDelete